2. Identifying Purposes
Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: When you use the App, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and images. This information is provided by you voluntarily when you sign up for an account or use certain features of the App.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about how you use the App, including your interactions with features, preferences, and settings. This may include data such as your device’s unique identifier, IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Use of Information:
We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services: We use your personal information to operate and enhance the features and functionality of the App, personalize your experience, and provide support.
- Communication: We may use your email address or phone number to communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and send important updates or notifications related to the App.
- Analytics and Research: We may analyze the usage patterns and preferences of our users to improve the App’s performance, understand user behavior, and conduct research and analysis to enhance our services.
- Legal Compliance: We may use your information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable governmental requests, as required by law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
Sharing of Information:
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers to assist us in providing and improving the App. These service providers may have access to your personal information solely for the purpose of providing services to us and are bound by confidentiality obligations.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required by law or in response to a valid legal process, including to protect our rights, safety, or property or that of our users or others.
- Consent: We may share your information with your consent or as otherwise instructed by you.
Knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information except where required or permitted by law. Providing us with your Personal Information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our products or services. We will not require you to consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of information as a condition to the supply of a product or service, except as required to be able to supply the product or service.
4. Limiting Collection
The Personal Information collected will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by us. With your consent, we may collect Personal Information from you in person, over the telephone or by corresponding with you via mail, facsimile, or the Internet.
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
Personal Information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Personal Information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it or as may be required by law.
Personal Information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
7. Safeguarding Customer Information
Personal Information will be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information. We take all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from any loss or unauthorized use, access or disclosure.
We will make information available to you about our policies and practices with respect to the management of your Personal Information.
9. Customer Access
Upon request, you will be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information, and will be given access to it. You may verify the accuracy and completeness of your Personal Information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate. However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, we will not disclose certain information to you. For example, we may not disclose information relating to you if other individuals are referenced or if there are legal, security or commercial proprietary restrictions.
10. Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions
Cookies are widely used and most web browsers are configured initially to accept cookies automatically. You may change your Internet browser settings to prevent your computer from accepting cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you may decline its acceptance. Please note, however, if you disable cookies, you may not experience optimal performance of our website.
Users can request to have their data deleted by sending an email to email@example.com with subject line “User Data Deletion: [registered email]”, where [registered email] is the email that the user used to log into the app with.